Lee’s Football Contest Rules
2017 Lee’s Hoagie House Football Contest
TO ENTER THE CONTEST VISIT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LEE’S HOAGIE HOUSE LOCATION:
- Castor Avenue
- Fairless hills
NO PURCHASE OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST
CONEST OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES or D.C. THROUGHOUT THE CONTEST PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 in AL or NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Contest begins September 5th, 2017, at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends December 22nd, 2017, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). Please see entry options below for entry instructions.
- Visit a participating Lee’s location.
- Fill out the contest entry form for your chance to win a pair of Philadelphia Eagles tickets or One (1) of five (5) second place prizes, a football party for ten.
- Entries must be submitted by December, 22th, 2017 11:59:59 p.m.
- One entry per person per household, per store.
- Any missing information will disqualify the participate.
A day shall be defined as 12:00:00 a.m. ET to the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. All Entries must be received during the Contest Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents one of the 50 United States or D.C. and who are 18 years of age (19 in AL or NE) or older as of the time of entry. Employees of Lee’s Hoagie House, all participating locations, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, franchisees and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and all of their immediate family members of such employees and/or persons living within the same household as such employees are not eligible to win.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize Contest winner will win a pair of tickets to a Philadelphia Eagles® game. Tickets to a particular game are not guaranteed. Winner and guest(s) must abide by all stadium policies. If winner is unable or unwilling to travel on the dates specified, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Lee’s Hoagie House. Resale of tickets is prohibited.
Five (5) Second Place Prizes will be awarded. The Five (5) second place price contest winners will win a football party for ten people. The football party will include a hoagie tray for ten people, a large bag of chips and a 2 liter soda.
4. DRAWINGS: Prize winners will be randomly selected in five (5) drawings from among all eligible entries received for each respective Contest Week in accordance with the schedule set forth below. Non-winning entries will not be rolled over into subsequent Contest drawings, except that they will remain eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. To be eligible for a drawing, entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the date indicated for that Contest Week. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each week. Each drawing will occur on or about the dates indicated below and will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. Entries eligible for one drawing will remain eligible for the Grand Prize drawing only. Limit one (1) First Prize per person/email address/household, and one (1) Grand Prize per person/email address/household.
ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS:
ENTRY PERIOD ENDS:
(on or about):
|Week 5||Football Party Tray||10/07/17|
|Week 7||Football Party Tray||10/21/17|
|Week 9||Football Party Tray||11/04/17|
|Week 10||Football Party Tray||11/11/17|
|Week 12||Football Party Tray||11/25/17|
|Week 15||Pair of Philadelphia Eagles Tickets||12/23/17|
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Lee’s Hoagie House will notify any potential First Prize winner by email. Potential First Prize winners will be required to respond to the notification as stated and within the time frame as stated within the notification. Noncompliance within the stated time period will result in disqualification and another winner will be selected in the place of the disqualified person, if time permits. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, if time permits. Lee’s Hoagie House is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless, online or email service that may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification.
6. GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Prizes will be delivered within 1 (1) to two (2) weeks from time of winner notification. Except as determined by Lee’s Hoagie House in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value). Any difference between the approximate prize value and the actual prize value will not be awarded. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
7. PUBLICITY: Where permitted by law, by participating in the Contest, Entrant grants Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, and those acting pursuant to their authority, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by Entrant in connection with the Contest as well as the entrant’s name, portrait, picture, likeness, voice, statements attributable to him/her, city and state of residence, and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media now known or existing at any time in the future, without further approval, notification, or compensation.
8. CONDUCT: By entering this Contest, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which are a contract and include limitations of rights and remedies, and the decisions of Lee’s Hoagie House that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification.
9. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: ALL ENTRANTS, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST, AGREE TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE CONTEST, THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED, OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OFFERING OF ANY PRIZE. THE WINNER SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
10. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: For the names of major prize winners, please visit https://leeshoagiehouse.com/lees-football-contest-rules/ after December 31st, 2017.
By filling out the entry form you agree to enlisting into our email list. You will have the option to opt out of our email list.
This CONTEST is is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by the Philadelphia Eagles